Welcome to Campion Insurance Customer Service Center.
We are committed to giving you the best in customer service – it is at the heart of everything we do. And whether you have a question about coverage for a new car or home, your business insurance, updating your current?MD insurance?coverage, a claim, your policy or something not listed: Please contact us — we are here to help.
Betsy Campion – President
If you need to secure your home now to prevent further Water or Fire damage, these companies may be able to help you.
- Rainbow International: (410) 836-2445
- ServPro: (410) 679-6260
- ServiceMaster: (410) 836-0382
- Elegant Restoration: (866) 712-4911
Report A Claim
Insurance Company 24-Hour Claims Numbers
To report a new claim or check the status of an existing claim, please contact your insurance company using the numbers listed below; the link to their claims page is listed (if available), or to their homepage. If you cannot find your company or you experience trouble contacting your company, please contact us directly.
Before you begin, you should have the following information available to complete your claim report:
- your policy number
- date of loss
- your address
- your contact numbers
- a secondary contact name and telephone number.
The insurance company notifies us of the claim within 24 hours.
Agency Insurance Company: (800 841-5241
American Strategic Insurance (ASI): (866) 274-5677
Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance: (888) 410-1400
Donegal Insurance: (800) 877-9006
Encompass Insurance: (800) 588-7400
Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance: (800) 498-0954
Foremost Insurance Group (800) 527-3907
Grundy Insurance: (800) 765-9749
Hagerty: (888) 310-8020
Kemper Preferred: (888) 252-7878
Main Street Group: (877) 425-24674
Progressive: (800) 274-4499
The Hartford (Personal):
The Hartford Policies: (800) 243-5866
AARP policy holders: (877) 805-9918
Flood policy holders: (800) 787-5677
The Hartford (Business): (800) 327-3636
Make A Payment
To make a payment on your insurance policy, please send a check to your insurance company using the address listed below. Some of the companies we represent accept payments online; use the links below to go to your company’s website. To make the online process as smooth as possible, you should have a copy of your insurance bill available for a payment transaction. Depending upon the insurance company, you may need your account number (if you created an online account) and/or your policy number and zip code.
If your company is not listed below, or you experience trouble contacting your company, contact us for payment help.
Health Insurance policies: please contact the Member Services number on your subscriber ID card.
Agency Insurance Company — P.O. Box 8900, Elkridge, MD 21075 — 800-841-5629
American Strategic Insurance — PO Box 33018, St. Petersburg, FL 33733 — 866-274-5677
Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company — 8722 Loch Raven Blvd., Towson, MD 21286 — 800-264-4943
Donegal Insurance — 1195 River Road, P.O. Box 300 Marietta, PA 17547 — 800-877-0600
Encompass Insurance — P.O. Box 660679, Dallas, TX 75266 — 866-430-2916
Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance — PO Box 263, Salem, NJ 08079 — 800-233-6905
Foremost Insurance Group — P.O. Box 0915, Carol Stream, IL 60132 — 800-532-4221
Grundy Insurance — 888-647-8639
Hagerty — P.O. Box 1303, Traverse City, MI 49685 — 877-922-9701
Kemper Preferred — P.O. Box 70839, Charlotte, NC 28272 — 888-252-7878
Main Street America — P.O. Box 2004, Keene, NH 03431 — 800-611-0958
Peninsula Insurance — 1195 River Rd., P.O. Box 300, Marietta, PA 17547 — 800-877-0600
Progressive — P.O. Box 4640, Carol Stream, IL 60197 — 800-274-4499
The Hartford (for Personal polices) — P.O. Box 2917, Hartford, CT 06192 — 800-624-5578
The Hartford (for Business polices) — Mail payment to the address on your policy, or use their online service center. For Commercial Auto, Property, General Liability and Worker’s Comp — 800-327-3636
In A Car Accident
If there’s an accident, call the police. Call 911 to request an ambulance if needed.
If police are not dispatched, file an incident report.
If your car is drivable, move it out of traffic.
Do Not let your driver’s license be photographed.
Do Not admit fault.
Provide your name and insurance information to authorities and others involved in the accident.
Your Agent: Campion Insurance, Inc. 410-838-5480, Bel Air MD, 21014.
Get this important information at the scene:
- The other driver’s name, address, phone number, driver’s license number and expiration date, and insurance information.
- The other car’s make, model, year and license plate number.
- Witnesses’ names and contact information.
- The name, contact information and badge number of the officer who comes to the accident.
- Ask the officer where and when you can get the accident report and accident report number.
- Make note of the time, date and exact location of the accident, with notes of skid marks, weather and road conditions.
As soon as possible, write detailed description of:
- The accident
- Any injuries to you, passengers and bystanders; efforts of any emergency response team that was involved
- Damage to your vehicle
- Important and helpful photos to take:
- License plate of vehicles involved accident
- Damage to vehicles, yours and others
- Damage to other property at accident scene
- Accident scene with any landmarks, street signs to identify location
- Take a photo or draw a diagram of the accident scene.
- If your car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver or is stolen, promptly notify the police promptly.